Thursday, October 05, 2006

She is Restless

Yes she is. She is waiting. Oh my.
Bring me to my paradise.
I am waiting to see.

Tell me to live, baby!

HAHA! I am so cheesy. Thank you for the thoughtful comments it is nice to know that you give a shit. Seriously.
Yes, what brought this all on though?
After taking Readings into Modern Literature, my head fell into place. Yes I'm pretty sure it wasn't there before. Certainly not in Developmental class.
And I neglected to mention all the fun I had in Miss Angela's class. I pretty much ate her head too. I'm a bad bad kid.
Miss Angela is a darling that taught me all about Austen, Shakespeare and the works. But that wasn't all it was. She taught me and reminded me how fun it is to have somewhere to belong to. A group of people that you feel comfortable and a never-ending supply of food.
Joy joy joy.

But the clock is ticking.
I am waiting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you is back!! admittedly, I was too lazy to read everything. sorry, hun. *sheepish smile* but you sound like you're doing great and I'm so happy. drop me a line!

Mil said...

syar- you lazy lazy girl. am I that boring? *tear*