Tuesday, October 10, 2006

But When

I believe I was typing out a post, but I was rudely interrupted as Dad wanted to play freecell. Haha. Unfortunately, last night would have been a better night to post. A little less pessimism perhaps but I might be funnier today. Maybe, perhaps, eh.

Hello to all. I would like to say thank you for all the comments once again, it feels good that you check up on me. Thanks for sharing my apparently contagious enthusiasm.

"Where should I kiss you?"

My face. It is bare without your kisses.

"Why should I kiss you?"

Because I want you too.

"When should I kiss you?"

Only when I feel ready, when I wouldn't object and when I am comfortable enough to call you names and hit you when you say something chauvinistic.

"Oh."

Yea, thanks for the insightful feedback.

No worries, this is totally random. But certainly resembles me.
Deal with it.

Why should I feel bad about having my own rules?
Why should you make me feel bad about even having principles?
By the way, I may look and sound totally principle-less but you would be sadly mistaken.
Buddy.
Expect the unexpected. I learnt that one.
What did you learn?

I'm content, thank you for asking. Just the racing thoughts, nothing to worry about.

I shall have to update you someday.
Not today.

4 comments:

Syar said...

kissing? why is there mention of kissing? *looks suspicious*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mil said...

syar- hehe. mind you the subconscious is the doorway to the conscious but let's not get carried away.

kjgfjfhfh- aren't you awfully vain. this song isn't about you

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.