Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Gratitudinal

Only thought in head:
Bed wants me. I want bed. Let's make each other happy.

Interesting fact:
For Human Motivation, as an extra credit assignment, students are required to keep a gratitude journal. In all honesty, it's a piece of cake, she might as well hand in the 2% without reading the crap we're going to send in. But, let me say that it is a great thing to do, extra credit or not. Bad days come and go, but when you have to write down one thing to be grateful for (and for a whole month too), complaining IS going to feel and look stupid.
I've only done two days, but just the act of starting it has made me think of things to write about. I would suggest this to anyone, especially those of us with attitude problems. Haha.

"WHY ME!"

"LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!"

Ok, seriously? Shut up already.

I ain't mockin them (ok, I am) but why do we do that? Sure, we're allowed to self-absorb now and then but there should be a limit.

Another interesting fact:
Human Motivation class has been more fun than I thought it would be. It's so much more than self-help books you know?
OH MY ANOTHER MYTH BUSTED.

HAHAHA.
Yes folks it is true. Oprah is just about the money. Buying Steve Chandler or Barbara Sher wont work alone. Just reading it isn't enough. All you gotta do is get your damn butt off that damn chair. I swear. That's it.
It comes down to one thing.
Inertia.
I can see everybody nodding.

Yet another interesting fact:
If you didn't already know, sex is just about one of the most motivating factors in a human beings. I'm pretty sure everybody knew this but it is so fun to be scandalous.
SEX SEX SEX! OH GOODNESS SHE SAID THE S WORD. That's what it used to be right? the S word (no, not Shit!), the Word, the forbidden thing. Wrong.

Ok, I grew up. I hope you do too.

Something I would find hard to say normally but am saying it now because I'm already going with it:
Today I felt like absolute shit, but I'm happy I pulled through. To the people who matter; sorry I didn't say anything, I really didn't want to talk about it (because the tears would have then become inevitable and I know you'll start if I do, because that is how contagious I am).
I'll tell you someday soon, when I can laugh about it.

Today I felt happy being in class with the newly-straightened girl (like the name...I guess not). Thanks girl for laughing the loudest so everybody turned to look at us just to laugh at us. Including our lecturer.

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes of your goal."

1 comment:

Lily said...

Blek! I love you and yes you were right! *muax*

Me hope you are happy! Take care.

With love,
Straight girl