Friday, September 01, 2006

Wait Please

Piss me off once, I can push it aside.
Piss me off twice, I'll still understand you.
Piss me off thrice, I get annoyed, but still ok.

Piss me off after calling my family names?

Then you're just low.
Neither are you decent, neither are you fit to even talk to me or anybody else for that matter.
Don't think I'll forget this time.

If you think you even have the nerve to try and approach me, just try me.
Make sure you do it while I'm driving so I actually run you over.
People say I'm dangerous in the car.
Not without reason.

Oh boy, you fucked up.
So bad.

I prayed for you. I will still pray for you.
Pray that you burn over some charcoal.

No. I still am me. I could never hate anyone. But you make it so easy.

So right now all I want to do give you my glare.
That is all.
Because there's no way in hell you wouldn't know what that means.
Don't ever mess with my family, you FREAK.
Sorry, I can't hide it. This is how I feel right now. I'll try again later.

You immature insecure piece of crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, im not sure what exactly happened, but i sense 'you know who' is involved. I might be invlved too, i don't know. You just called you're so angry, i am sorry i didn't call earlier. Please dont be mad at me, if u need to talk call me ok? Love you.
Mwah.