Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My Glass is Half-Full

A productive day, yet it has been.

I paid a visit to the library, eager to finish my literary magazine. Now I do not want it to end. I want to spend endless hours researching on Faulkner and his interesting profile. I want to add a footnote on what an antithesis his work was, in light of feminism.
It was lovely to be in the library. Only had a few hours there, as I had to return home to have a study session for stats with a friend. Which is good, because I so needed that. Nyahaha. That was satisfying too, we covered alot in about four and a half hours. I guess the fact that we had each other gave us that extra push- we hear the crack of the whip. WHIP.

Today Mr. Big Shot's mom thanked me. This gesture melted my heart, if I had not been behind the wheel, knowing me, I would have choked up. What did I do in return to that comment? I let out a nervous laughter while smirking at Big shot himself. Hah. Not the way it was supposed to come out.
But everyone knows this, you heard me say it.
You don't thank family.
I have a really big family. Thats alot of thanks I don't get. Nyahaha. Joke, joke.
I don't expect a thank you, because I believe I don't do much to deserve it. But I am not complaining, it is nice to hear. Politeness, policy, remember?

Received an email from donna dalla' Bali. It was long and painful to read, like an essay on ways to reserve a dam. I replied with an equally painful email, probably.
Do people deserve to know the truth from others? Is it our place to give advise? I really don't know, because I have never been in such a situation, neither have I met anybody like him.
However, instincts tell me that I am not doing anything wrong by voicing out what I'm saying. I believe that I am making sense, but then again, I could be wrong.

Must eat, must sleep, and must read Faulkner.
Must must must.

Three more days til book sale, Syar!
Anticipation? Check.

2 comments:

Naveena said...

i like how u say it's "half full" instrad of "half empty" =)
all the best for finals...if ur not already in the middle/end of it!=)

Anonymous said...

how do you reserve a dam?

I so need to go to the library. *groan* and you should be picking me up in about 3 minutes. which I'm thinking will turn into another 15. :-)