Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's All Good

I feel better now, and here I am trying again. It has been awhile, and I missed coming here.
Shall we have an update on the library? I finished Seeds of Yesterday by Virginia Andrews and have been somewhat riveted to this book called Mindhunters, written by an ex-FBI agent; John Douglas. I have always been intrigued by stories of serial killers, but more importantly, the motivation behind it. If nobody knew better, they would dub Mr. Douglas a kooky psychic and not believe a word he says, only because of how frighteningly accurate he is, and always turns out to be.
More on him later, I want to tell you about my life these days.
That's right, I, Mil, actually want to talk.

Life is breezy these days. I didn't have to think much about this description, it was just about the only word that came to mind.
I think it's definitely crucial to have holidays.
I do know there should be certain things that I have to keep doing, but it's not just that, I feel good, in general.
I always believed it is easier to be sad than to be happy.
Crazy?
No, not really.
Being sad is so simple. You dwell, you moan, you groan, you sink into folds of depression and continually self-absorb.
Simple, she says. Do you know how hard it is to be lonely and sad?
Granted. It must be hard.
But do you know how hard it is to keep your chin up?
Being happy is a choice.
I've always known that, I just have to keep reminding myself that.
I will have bad days.
I've said all this before haven't I?
Let me tell you about all the fun I've been having.

1. The lit mag reached the desk. (insert enormous sigh of relief)
2. The endless reading I've been doing with the television as background noise.
3. The 4 movies that I've managed to see in the past two weeks
- DOA Dead or Alive (I grew old watching it, I've gotta give Ady a piece of my mind)
- The Wicker Man ( I enjoyed the storyline)
- Pulse (ditto, storyline was quite impressive)
- You, Me and Dupree (entertaining movie with entertaining company)
4. The staying up late to watch old favourites and to see new ones.
5. The unlimited time of bumming, spending time with mom, learning the Art of Being A Good
Sindhi Wife and smsing.
6. Lastly, but I love this the most (aside from no.2)- being able to go out for a drinks whenever
with the knowledge that my mom trusts me.

Friday night was splendid, especially the last hour of it. I got to dance everything away, just the music, my good friend and me. (warning warning- mil starting to sound almost identical to Britney Spears). HAHAHA!

A note to Nim- there is no question, I am will be loving you bery much. (warning warning- mil has overdosed on too many episodes of Mind Your Language).

As always, there is so much to say, I shall keep notes:

a. thoughts on Wicker Man
b. Nimmy and me
c. My experience on Friday (part 1-at Clarins)
d. My Friday (part 2-Bangsar)
e. Hindi film I am liking
f. persistency does not impress me (warning warning- starting to rhyme!)

HAHAHA!
perhaps there is more.
oh yes.
g. my commentary on Seeds of Yesterday. (yes, yes nerdy Mil coming through!)
damn, there was something else that I was reading, I shall get back to you.

Yes, Ma'am.

No comments: