Sunday, September 17, 2006

Back to Basics

After reviewing previous posts, I come to a realization.
I have lost sight of why I started a blog in the first place.
In the very beginning, I had said that I had wanted to write for a benefit.
I don't think that I have been accomplishing this.
I sincerely doubt what I've been writing has benefited anybody.
Then I wonder if this is my true purpose.
More disturbingly I wonder if the posts on this webpage have been at all beneficial.
At all.

No, I am not fishing for a compliment.
Everything could circle back to the fact that I am a private person and tend to censor what I say, even here, sometimes, even to myself.
That certainly isn't beneficial.
So I end up bursting.

Pop.
I have to try to speak up more before the volcano erupts. Before it is too late.
Maybe I will come back here when I am better.
Everything seems inadequate now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.