Monday, September 04, 2006

Special Note to Syar

To Syar:

this post is dedicated to you.

After reading your latest entry in you blog, leaving a comment didn't seem enough.
Even though I am studying psychology, I do not consider myself an expert, so don't worry, you're not about to get a lecture on clinical depression.
I will say something about that though.
I do not mean to make this sound like a stereotypical statement, so forgive me if it comes that way:
I believe, with sufficient knowledge about you, after knowing you for just about 6 years, that you are just not the kind of girl who would go down that road. I think that you are far too smart to literally sit around and do nothing. However, having said that, it is not impossible.
But, looking at you, (besides the fact that you're the most organized teenager I know), I truly admire you because you have that much will-power. Forget the fact that you're systematic, it's the will power, the sheer drive you have that makes me quite sure that you don't have to worry about what you're worrying.

The warehouse sale? I was hoping that you would notice that. I put it up so that you can see that you have ONE thing to look forward too. A whole hall filled with books (fantasy genre, if you like) is just the thing you need, right? We share the same love for reading, so if you're as excited as I am, we can safely say that now you have something to look forward to.

And dear, whatever it is that you are worried about, true it may seem silly to me, or to other people, but it's real and nobody can push it aside.
I know you'll deal with it, but while you are, I and a whole bunch of other people are right here with you.

But you know that already.

Much love,
Mil

No comments: