Friday, August 11, 2006

Rainy Day a.k.a. Jacq

The sky is dark and the wind is present.
Lovely morning, everything is in slow-mo and I'm back at home. The temptation to sleep is getting louder everywhere. It's 10.29a.m. and the sky is still dark.
Reached late for Modern Lit but I went in anyway, how can we miss the post-colonial analysis of the Great Gatsby? I'm not even being sarcastic, hahaha!
Was supposed to go watch a movie today, but Payal can't make it, we're waiting for you girly.
I guess now would be the perfect time to talk about Jacq leaving for Canada.
She leaves today. I haven't seen her since Saturday. Syar and the rest of them were planning something for her on Tuesday and I guess she didn't really think of inviting me. That hurt in all the right places. But it wouldn't have been exactly polite to invite myself, would it? I do know where not to butt in, this would be an invasion even though I've known Jacq as long as all of them, even longer than some people who were invited.
But, this is not a post to talk about my being left out. It is to commemorate Jacq and the memories we have, the memories I have for her.

So many memories, are hard to squeeze into a box. But here you are Jacq, a tiny portion for you. I will miss you, no doubt, I hope that you have a fantastic time there and experience new things and gain new insights to life. I know you will succeed in whatever you are about to embark on. Much love to Jacq, from Mil.

2 comments:

Syar said...

*sigh*

mil...its not like I (or she) want it to always be me and her = gap = you, you know? its just so hard to pick back up where we left off when we've left off for so long. just remember that now its you and me here, and she's over there. I don't want another gap to pop up.

invite yourself whenever you want. we always mean to, but I'm always too scared to ask.

call me, man. we should talk more.

and jacq also has a blog, she's linked over at my place.

and hello? tell me earlier lah when you have a blog. ;-)

Anonymous said...

you probably won't see this comment. but i'lll post it anyways. the time we spent togethter was...(for a lack of a better word) awesome. its was always fun. we grew apart. but the weird thing is that we could always just pick up where we left. thats what i loved about you. i will miss you greatly. but what comforts me is that yo will always be there...and i will always be there for you.