Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday

Funny story: my tiny world came to an end yesterday when I realized that I have been spelling weird as 'wierd' almost my entire life.

I'm kidding, but it was an interesting realization. However, it was funnier when I suggested that perhaps it's different for American and British and I was greeted with 4 outraged NO!'s.
Sometimes it's funny when I unsuspectingly make an ass out of myself. Oh well, you live and you learn.

Thank goodness I know how to spell Friends. Right? That's how you spell friends right? RIGHT?!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA. I think I'm doing it again.

Tis' another lovely Friday, hotter than earlier, but nevertheless lovely. Am deciding between the book store and the library. It's tougher than you think when you consider the fact that they BOTH have books in them. Only difference with the bookstore is I get to walk out with a book I can call MINE forever.
I get creepier by the day don't I. But the clove writer can outdo me in that department anytime. Just playin, girly. Heehee.

The girl from Bali strikes again. I have to almost force myself not to get affected. How does one do that? How do you not let your emotions take over? Agreed that many people seem to have their emotions safely controlled and monitored. But I doubt that's very easy. And for all we know, they go home and cry their eyes out at the end of the day, or... kill small animals. Haha, how very stereotypical of a serial killer. Bad joke, you will have to excuse me.

I am aware that my posts are getting more ambiguous and wierder by the day. Forgive me.
Sometimes I am not aware of certain thoughts in my head but they come out through my fingers and I would have to push the delete button to finally get rid of them, forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl,

choo cwazy!
but i juz lab it!
mwek!

Syar said...

have you read jacq's new post? because *whispers* she can't spell either.

*shakes head*

what am I going to do with the both of you?

Naveena said...

dude, u mis-spelt weird again in the last paragraph...hehe. old habits die hard i guess.take care and all the best...i hear finals are arnd the corner- if not already begun!

the Fanner of Flames said...

lol... you're not alone, mil =) I sometimes mis-spell it too =)