Thursday, August 17, 2006

Let Us Go

I wonder what makes me censor myself when I don't have to. Why should I shut out my own feelings when I should be letting them go, writing them out, not hiding it away in a forgotten closet.

It is time to come clean. I feel like crap. I don't know why I bothered lying to myself. Is it because that I should have no reason to feel this way? Perhaps. But perhaps not. However this doesn't mean I have to focus on my feelings of crappiness. I can make myself better. Why dwell on crappiness ei. Is that even how you spell crappiness- I wouldn't know, in fact I am new to writing about the crap that I feel.

I am aware that I'm babbling. Aware that I'm trying to stop myself from writing out the truth.
I don't want to protect you anymore.
But now when I want to come clean, I don't know what to say. James was right, creativity is influenced by emotions. Right now an appropriate description for my emotions would be BLEURGHAAAAAAAAAAGH.

I think I'll try again later.

4 comments:

Lily said...

Girl, you dun need to censor yourself around me. Just be your crappy self cuz I'm crap too.

Me also will try to be your ice-cream and chocolate!

*Yum yum*

Anonymous said...

hey mil,

worried about u wonderin if u ok, guess i was right huh?

sorry u feel like crap, lemme know if i can do anything to help.

love u mil, cant censor myself either. miss u like crazy, crushing... bleah.... well dont mean to steal ur thinder, but i guess we're in e same boat.

miss u like crazy, see u on saturday ok? really wanna see u, want u here or me there rite now. curses, im babbling the same emo crap all over again. mwah

here, yet so far.

-ju

Mil said...

ming, you are a good friend thank you. Love u loads.

p/s- if u are offering to be my chocolate and ice cream then I request you to be Cadbury and Haagan Daz- chocolate please and no nuts in my Cadbury. Thank you.

Just playing, HAHAHA!!!

Mil said...

let's see does you being right change anything? No it doesn't. There is no need to worry about me I'm not the one foregoing sleep.

and for the last time you're certainly not 'here' so don't claim that you are.

that said, I am not asking for anything from you, so please don't think I am.