Thursday, August 24, 2006

Give Me A 'Plod

Allow me to say something on behalf of us ladies. No matter how hard we try to stay positive during Lady in Red, it doesn't always work out. And yes, I am aware that Lady in Red sounds incredibly lame but it is quite an apt description. And I have surrendered to the back aches, the head aches and the cramps therefore nothing is functioning right.

In a day so slow and so frustrating, I bring a single piece of good news.
My friend returned Spark's A Walk to Remember to me today. I have gotten into re-reading my favourite books just for the sheer comfort it brings me. No doubt this one will do it's magic.

Props to a group member in my language class for thinking of brilliant ideas for our Italian play. Now comes the damned part of writing the script. It'll be fun no?
Thank you Payal for being the angel that you are. You should not be treated the way you are. If you let me, I will use my powers (ok my good right hook) to assassinate your group members. Only the bad ones. I love you!

Disappointment is abundant, but it should not be. Today I was shocked into scary recognition from the one that I fatefully met.
Sometimes I wish things were different, that is why the disappointment remains, and the tears fall unashamed. At times.
Harsh words were spoken, she was shaken, the boy is forsaken, words remain hidden.
Damn, I'm rhyming again.

Thank you to all, and to all a goodnight.
the Sound of Music is such a lovely film ain't it? (It is the comfort valence again, that's all).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, IM FIRST!!!!

Just called after reading ur blog. Hope your ok.

"Today I was shocked into scary recognition from the one that I fatefully met."

Who was that that you met? Why didn't you say anything on the phone? Anyway, I am missing you. Sorry about my misjudgement today. i love you, sweetheart.

Goodnight, call me.