Monday, August 07, 2006

Force

The force is within you. Use it.
Or not.
Everything aches but I have nothing to complain about. I shouldn't have anyway. Everybody else has it worse. If I keep telling myself that, I know I'll believe it.
Shaneli is currently in my house, along with her two brothers and her mom. Yes, they're family but strangers are also welcome at my house. My mom is too nice.
I'm currently once again at Starbucks and I wish I could stay here for a long time. Just writing out everything.
A little tid bit from the last post.
I shouldn't talk about Jacq just yet, it'll be kinda sad if I start bawling in Starbucks. Nobody would offer me tissue so it'll be messy too.
I can talk about last week.
HAHAHAHAHA.
I'll say something though. Dan has nice friends. I went out for dinner with one of them and he paid for our mamak food. I of course being a feminist insisted on paying for the ice cream. You would think that I'd be outraged about the mamak but it was okay because I got even at Baskin Robbins. It was nice that it wasn't akward, not at all actually.
We talked about anything that came up, it was easygoing, no strain, no wierd silences.
That was just Wednesday.
You want to know about Friday? You should ask me about Thursday though. And Saturday.
But I ain't so good with the verballing.
I don't want to use this brain of mine. I can't even write properly! And I still gotta do the C to the B to the M. CBM!!
You know what pisses me off the most? People who don't offer to help. You know what pisses me off even more? People who offer to help but in the end don't.
You know what? I better go before I bore myself to death.

What do you have?
Ask me what I have.
Did you sleep?
Ask me if I slept.

Why don't you understand?
Ask me why I'm so dense.
Why can't you just let it go.
Ask me why I'm acting like your mom.

Why can't you understand?
I'll ask you to ask me how I love you.
Why are you being mean.
I'll ask you why you don't understand.

I'll ask you to leave me alone.
So I can do the same.

No comments: