Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Something Changed

It has been exactly a week since my last post. Perhaps it would be a good idea to inform whoever here that the Tsunami death toll has obviously increased. I do not know an exact number, in fact, I don't even know the current estimate.
Sad to say, I was too scared to look, or to keep track. I lost touch again.
It is not a lie to say that many things occured these past seven days. Many things which I did not even bother about coming here and reporting about. I know it was not laziness, I like this place a lot so I usually take the effort to come here. I know it was not writer's block, touch wood! (?) What was it?
Perhaps it was something so subtle in me that changed that even I did not see it.
I'll tell you something.
I didn't like it, not at all.

Adieu. Give me courage, give me strength.
Give me alcohol.

No comments: