Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Simple Truth

When I run away from you- FOLLOW ME
When I pout my lips- KiSS ME
When I kick- HUG ME TiGHT
When I call you crazy- I'M CRAZY ABOUT YOU
When I am silent- I'M THiNKiNG OF HOW TO SAY i LOVE YOU
When I ignore you- I WANT ALL YOUR ATTENTiON
When I pull away- GRAB ME BY THE WAiST & TELL ME YOU'LL NEVER LET ME GO
When you see me at my worst- TELL ME I'M BEAUTiFUL
When I scream at you- TELL ME YOU LOVE ME
When you see me walking- SNEAK UP BEHiND ME, & HUG ME
If I don't call you- I'M WAiTiNG BY THE PHONE FOR YOUR CALL
When I say "I don't care"-i DO CARE
When I'm scared- HOLD ME BY THE WAiST
When I look like something's the matter- KiSS ME & TELL ME EVERYTHiNG WiLL BE ALRiGHT
When I hold your hand- PLAY WiTH MY FiNGERS

*Taken from the Friendster bulletin board, posted by Nadhirah.

These statements hold true for a singular subject.
I am convinced, from the hearts of my heart that I am not alone in complete understanding of the declaration above.
Many others of the female counterpart have wished for these wishes, uttered silently in their hearts, but to the skies it is the loudest scream.
Please love me! Please please please.
Many of us broke our necks to face heaven, just to ask this important question.
Just to check if we would be let down, for the hundreth time.
And each time, eagerly we have swallowed the untruth.
Each time we have closed an eye.
Each time promises to be different from the last.
But that is a choked lie,
and in its' last breath, it grins with a glint of malice so bright that the Gods decide to let it rain.
And left to be soaked, we are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know
I have written those lines down and will be sure to try and fit them in when I am with you. OK?
This blog is really good, lots of stuff to read about. I'm happy you have found a new home.
Is there any way I can move in? We can play house..hehehehe.

I love to read about your thoughts, sorry that you don't often talk to me like this but savor every moment every time you do.
I have a special home for you too. You are always welcome to come abide in it, I have kept it clean and sacred, so drop by ok?
I love you very much.
-I'll put a spell on you.