Sunday, July 02, 2006

Tagged!

Four movies i can watch over and over again....
- A Walk to Remember. What do you say about a movie that is so heartbreaking that even when I don't want to cry, the tears just drip down my face, as if on autopilot? A lovely movie, based on a lovelier book. The soundtrack that accompanies this movie is as breathtaking as the movie is. The best songs from the band, Switchfoot are in this movie and share the credits of making us weepy. Ok-making me weepy. Simply sweet.

-Saved. A somewhat humourous take on Christianity. Most people have misconceptions about this film. Nobody makes fun of the religion, they are just in some ways, raising questions about faith and life as a teenager in this day and age. A wonderful cast, brilliant plot, amazing music. Again, what do I say? For me, it's also a tearjerker. But remember it's weepy Weeperson talking. Love this movie.

-Fanaa. Ok, I've only seen this one twice but I intend to see it again. Needless to say I am biased about this movie because Kajol stars in it. Can you imagine the excitement of seeing her on screen after she's been MIA for about four years (plus)? She was lovely in this movie, as always. The storyline blew me away. The acting made my heart twist and gave me goosebumps. When the boy recites poetry to woo the girl, I grin because it is so cheesy, yet so incredibly romantic. The songs, I could listen to forever. I have to get a clear copy of this one.

- Kal Ho Na Ho. After writing the title, I realize that three out of four of these movies contain the element of death, so that would explain all the crying (yes it does!!)- but this one, I was a goner. This movie is set in New York, so it appealed to me even more, especially since I saw this about two and a half years ago, when I was still adamant about going to that city. It was thrilling to watch because of that, and I enjoyed it because the cast was extremely good, nothing fake about the dialogue or how the events of the movie take place. Also comes with a lovely soundtrack. Lovely.


Four places i have lived....
* Considering I have lived in KL my whole life, I'm going to modify the question to fours places I have visited- my favourites.
- Bali. Sacred. Beautiful. Absolutely lovely. The beach is where I would live. Just to hear the sounds of the ocean, I would give anything. I can't wait for a next visit.

-Hong Kong. The food, my grandma, my granddad, my family over there. The atmosphere, the pollution (haha!). Expensive as hell, but a nice place to be.

-London. What a wonderfully wonderful place. Went there during winter so I could not stop eating. Breakfast at mcDonalds was lovely, all that magnificent pork that they don't let you eat over here! And people watching would never get boring over there. Incredible sights, if I ever go thee again, I would like to see the countryside.

Australia. What I remember from this trip is mostly a blur, because I went with my entire family, so it was mostly just waiting around for everybody. But, the best was all the rides in Gold Coast- at the theme parks. It was crazy and so much fun! I must go again, but with fearless people. Sign up here, crazy!

Four of my favourite dishes.....

-Roti Canai with kari ayam.

-Indo mee rebus. Lan's is the best.

-Italian

-Indian

Four sites i visit daily...
-www.hotmail.com

-www.blogger.com

-www.friendster.com- but its too addictive so I'm tryin ta quit. ahahah!

- the other one would be any random place tht can occupy my mind for a bit and Ares.

Four places i rather be right now....
- At Amcorp watching a movie with somebody special

-Taman Aman

-At a beach. Perhaps in Bali

-Anywhere with a book and some smokes

Four bloggers i am tagging...
-Payal
-Sebastian
-Syar
-Twiddledee (I made her up)

No comments: