Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Talk to Me

1) Star Sign:
*leo*

2) What do pple call you:
*Mil, Milly, Milly-Willy [new edition], Mila, Dei[Payal has a variation of these] Babes[Viv has a variation of these :0]*

3) What are you hooked to at home:
*Laptop*

4) What beauty tips would you like to
share:
*Having a tummy is never the end of the world because women are supposed to have meat.* [ahem, you know who you are]

5) How do you keep fit:
*I'm not in the least bit fit.*

6) What's the weird thing pple don't
know about you:
*I'm pretty open with my weird-ness. Ok here's something nobody knows; I'm a righty but I brush my teeth with my left hand. I don't know what's up with that.*

7) What's your latest favourite scent:
*The pinkish bottle from Body Shop. Issey Miyake.*

8) What recipe would you share to pple
who are on diet:
*Oh. Don't diet.*

9) What's ur 'public' habit that isn't
obvious:
*I sing to every song in my car. In my head. Hehe.

10) What's ur long-term wish:
*To rule the world. Or just my little household. Hee.

11) What's your most evil deed:
*Oh boy. Just my voodoo abilites.*

12) What crime have you been into:
*Kidnapping people I love outta their houses. I always return them though.*

13) Whose your celebrity crush:
*Smeagol from LOTR.*

14) Are you a bisexual:
*No, but perhaps I was in another lifetime.*

15) Are you cute?
*I'm rodent-cute. =P*

16) Can virgins be sexy:
*Virginity is not directly correlated with sexiness, you prick.*

17) Are you always arrogant:
*I boast about the way I'm superman.*

18) Do you tell pple about your alter-
ego:
*All the time.I need someone to blame my shortcomings on, ei? Aha.*

19) What connects you easily to others:
*Everything but small talk.*

20) Which celeb's life would you like
to live into:
*Paris Hilton so I could spend all her money. See the way I think.*

21) What's your most common advice:
*Talk to me.*

23) Are you a good boy:
*I try.*

24) Do you snog guys from other races:
*I snog guys no more. Little boys are my specialty.*

25) If you were to rebirth,what mixed
heritage do you wish you are:
*What you should ask me is what period would I want to be born in and I would tell you either the 19th century or the 1960's. Old school I am.*


26) Are you a wild partygirl:
*I'm as wild as the sky is green. But I do love the dancing.*

27) Have you ever sufferred to look
good:
*I wouldn't call waxing a form of suffering but some might.*

28) What's your best experience:
*The latest would be my special roadtrip. Hee*

29) What's your biggest secret:
*That I can actually be super-shy. Stop laughing.*

3 comments:

Lily said...

Were you high when you did this?

Lily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
payals88 said...

If some random person who stumbled upon your blog were to read this, you'd come off sounding like a pot-junkie/pedophile/confused about sexual orientation.