Sunday, June 24, 2007

Very much taken

1) Single, Taken, or Flirting?
:: Very much taken. =D

2) Are you happy with where you are?
:: Yes, could not ask for more.

3) When you meet the right person, do
you fall fast?
:: I think I did fall fast and pretty damn hard. I ain't complaining though.

4) Have you ever had your heart
broken?
:: Yes, because people can disappoint you but if you don't take risks you will never know what you missed.

5) Do you believe that there are
certain circumstances where cheating
is ok?
:: No, there is never a good reason to cheat, everything that you can think of is an excuse, not a reason.

6) Would you ever take someone back if
they cheated on you?
:: I don't need to worry about this question, but no. And it should work both ways.

7) Have you talked about marriage with
another person?
:: Yes, I don't have commitment issues anymore. Aha!

8) Do you want children?
:: I really do.

9) How many?
:: Football team or better yet a whole farmhouse. I ain't no gumball machine but I do know I sound like one.

10) Would you consider adoption?
:: Yes, why not.

13) Do you want someone you can't
have?
:: No, but I probably did when I was 11 and I saw the Moffatts playing on tv. You remember that too, don't ya. Ahh, puberty sucks.

14) Do you believe love at first sight
exists?
:: No, not at all. Even though you can fall for someone fast, love does take time to grow. Time, energy and effort; and when all three are present, that's the real thing right there, you'll know it.

15) Do you believe in celebrating
anniversaries?
:: Yes I do because love should be celebrated.

16) Do you believe that you can change
for someone?
:: No, not at all and I don't think that people should change for others. But I do believe that a person can change because of an influence from another person.

17) If you could get married anywhere,
money's not an object, where would it
be?
:: Ah I would want to be married right here because everyone I love lives here, but if I could fly all of them to Bali at the beachside that would be nice too.

18) Do you have feelings for someone
right now?
:: Yes, very much so.

19) Have you ever wished you could
have someone but you couldn't?
:: Refer to the Moffatts phase and how could I forget the Home Improvement phase? Aha

20) Have you ever broken a heart?
:: Unfortunately yes, and apparently I also cast spells (lol, Payal!! Remember?)

21) Would you ever fight somebody over
your boyfriend/girlfriend?
:: Even though I don't believe in violence, love is worth fighting for no? If there is injustice, I will find you and hunt you down.

22) What would you say about your ex?
:: I'd say wish you all the best.

1 comment:

payals88 said...

hehehehe
yes you are indeed very skilled at casting spells, with your specialty being the fart spell.
wheeeee ~