Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Stick a fork in me, I'm done

So today, was quite a day.

I woke up at 9am and realized I had a presentation in an hour (but I'm superman and I always manage to reach on time). Punchline is, we didn't get to our turn and I am running out of formal wear for these occasions. I wore white today and we all know that the sun was merciless today. Picture that.

Once back home away from the chaos of college, I entered a brand new hurricane; one that I had not experienced in awhile. I opened the door of my home to be greeted by four 12-year-old boys. My ears are still ringing (because this is what silence sounds like). I then proceeded to spend an entire afternoon with the little people. My brother appointed me director (camera holder) to film a movie for history class. I was Hitler of the day; I was a total tyrant and I used threats excessively. It worked though. What they say is true; power can be scary. Boo.

The evening was spent hiding in my room from the remaining noise.

But the best news is still someone being in the same country as me.
Can you say WHEEEEE?

Somebody dare me to stop smiling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh mil. you are making me blush :)
don't worry about it. just 2 weeks till i'm back :D

Syar said...

Eat me, I'm done.

Dare you to stop smiling? That's lame. I dare you to stop giving me visuals of you sweating through your white shirts. I mean, seriously dude. Ew.

;-)

Mil said...

Jacq- Er yes, I have the tendency to make you blush. But YAY that is great. Ring me, or pass me your number please!

Syar- You're lame and I'm going to give you more visuals for saying that. Mwahahaha.