Tuesday, June 05, 2007

On Being Personal

Yellow.

June is here and I know I've probably said this a million times, but boy did time fly faster than I thought it would. Two things my little ones:

1. Short post alert as I don't want to get up caught up in writing; I have to keep practicing for my PIANO EXAMINATION on the 6th of June, Wednesday.
a. Friday is the big day- Dad has chosen to throw a surprise party for Mom's 40th and I don't think she has a clue. Don't we love surprises! (I do, I do! =D)
b. This semester is lovely for one reason only- I don't have to take any psych subjects.
c. I want to write more (I always put this one down).
d. I have so much to say (Don't we all?).

2. I realize that I barely talk about how much I appreciate my family here. If anything, there have been more complaints than anything positive. I just want to say that I love them to bits and I am absolutely dreading leaving them for a new life. I want and need them to know that. I love you Mom, I love you Dad, I love you bro. Much love to the rest of the family too.
a. I believe there is one reason I have been afraid/shy to talk about family. I shy away from being too personal sometimes but reading previous posts have made me realize that I have already looked past that and if I can be personal about my love for everyone else, I can do the same with my family.
b. I think I'm also afraid that I would cry my eyes out if I started to talk about how grateful I am to have parents like mine.

See, lump in throat already.
Sob.

On a lighter note then shall we? I shall see you soon.
Promise.

No comments: