Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Self.Conscious.

Um, hi.

So, exams are over and in some crazy way, I miss having things to do. I woke up at 2.30pm today thinking about what time I should start studying when I realized that there was nothing left to study for, until August that is.
But fret not, there are still a million things left to do, like clean my room, the kitchen, the whole house, outside the house, around the house and maybe if I'm still feeling energetic, other people's houses. Yea ok, I'm not that insane just yet, let's see what happens in a few days.

Thanks to Mr. Klumsy (an affectionate but appropriate name for one of my housemates in Perth), I might start having more visitors here because he discovered my blog. This makes me shy and proud all at the same time and I realized yesterday just how uncomfortable I am with people even talking about my blog. Goddamn, how will I write a book like this?

I must go prepare lunch so it's see you later for now. I'll be back later. With more stories, promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah I'm SOO honored to see "Mr Klumsy" mentioned in the wide world of Internet thanks to ur blog!lol

Mil said...

Lol I had to give you some credit no?