Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday Afternoon

Hello folks. My little friend has come to visit and I'm so grumpy. It's the hormones I tell you. I've said that before haven't I. I'm currently abusing my rights as a cousin and happily using Payal's laptop while she has to deal with old people downstairs. But it all worked out fine didn't it girly 'cos I was doing the same thing exactly a month ago. Yes dealing with old people while you stretched out like a queen on my bed. Hahaha. Tit for tat. But I hear mom calling.

Anyhoo, I leave for Hk in a week's time and I am sad to go. But I'm getting roaming (wee!) so we can still keep in contact. I'm still here. In spirit. MILAN IS CHEESY!

I'm coming back on the 29th, and am hoping I can escape the clutches of my dad for New Year's Eve. Now I have someone to spend it with. GRIN GRIN.

I don't wanna go downstairs. But I can hear Mom. In my head. Yesterday we went shopping in MV (mind you, my little friend just began visiting yesterday) and we went everywhere with big shopping bags. My feet! They couldn't bare it any longer!!
Just near this shop called Miss Whatever (OMG HOW ORIGINAL) I couldn't take it anymore. I said Mom, ENOUGH, please! She looked at me. Then she looked at all our bags (we had at least 5) and then she said what all Moms say..."But you need shoes."

ARGHH. Then I spied the bright light in my moment of darkness.....
BASKIN ROBBINS.
Oh, how she called to me. Maui Brownie Madness saw my pain and offered itself to me. He said,"come my child, you need nourishment." And I said, "make sure you appear in a cone or I'm not paying for your ass."
Oh my. Ice cream never tasted better. Then I got the only thing I actually liked- new sneakers wee. They're so manly.

WINK.
Yes yes I'm going. I love you all.

No comments: