Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bleh

This is a word I use often. It is also a good word to describe these holidays.
Say it with me: BLEH.
My heart goes out to my dear- I hope you are ok and I am going to try and cheer you up through my posts. Har har?
Plenty of updating to do here, first things first- something I'm sure we all looked forward to-
PROM NIGHT.
And how was that? Not bad at all, my friends. Pretty damn good. I only wish I could have stayed longer to see everybody wasted and dancing like clowns. People cried, people laughed, people swayed( due to the excessive alcohol) and people err...blended with the shadows (my new name is Shadow I think, for a very good reason..you'll figure it out someday, kid.)

So I owe you a report of prom night, a report of my skit at IGYC, a report of my hol activites and many many book reviews. Hee hee, don't worry you can skip those.

Most exciting part of my day so far: I finally got some eye drops, my eyes have been itching like crazy and they look terribly swollen now, like I've been crying for about 4 hours non-stop. I haven't.

Don't feel bad for me though, it's only 2pm.
I might just get dishwash liquid and then you can get really excited.

No comments: