Friday, December 08, 2006

Nervous Laughter

HARR HARR!
Here is an update on the International Youth Geeta Conference (IYGC) that I mentioned in an earlier post. It is the very first, organized by the Geeta Ashram of Malaysia and it will start today(tonight, to be specific) and run til Sunday afternoon. There will be people from all over Asia attending this conference from countries like Singapore, Hong Kong, India etc. The theme is Answers to Life and is focused more on youths and how the Geeta can help with their uncertainties.
Here's a link for more information- http://www.hal-pc.org/~ganesh/klconf.html

Here's the best part- Payal and I were requested to do a little skit. So we did our little skit, still preparing. We just finished writing it out, and it's already Friday.

Here's a better part- Vaanavil might be covering this event which means that we might just be able to make a fool out of ourselves on national television. Oh my.
HAHAHAHAHA.

Here's the cherry on top of my cake- Mom walked in earlier and told me in the sweetest voice-
"Mil, I know you get very nervous in front of crowds, and there's going to be a huge crowd tonight, but don't worry, just do it like you did in September in the Ashram."

Hey mom, thanks for scaring the crap out of me.
I'm going to go giggle like a girl.
Oh My.
I need all the luck in the world people, bring it on. Say a prayer for me. Say a million.
Thanks.

I know, I know I should be more optimistic but it's the gigantic crowd.
All eyes on me.
I'll shrink. Tiny Mil will be Tinier Mil in no time!!
In I go to the washing machine. Har har.

p/s- PROM is tomorrow! Cannot wait. Wink. Slinkyyy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.