Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Don't Use Your Mechanisms On me

I deleted my last post as it is not something I would usually write. God knows what possessed me to write it, perhaps it was a final resort to get my anger out. But there are better ways, and I am a better person than that.
Never mind my last post, God knows what possessed me to do many things I have done. But it happens.

What am I afraid of? Nothing. Not even you. Not anymore.
I forgot something very important. Nothing and no one can break me. And if you're actually trying to break me, then what does that say about you? Not much really.

I can see you there, in your sad place. And I can feel sad for you, I can even try and reach in to pull you out. But if you're still that same old sad little person, then there's no help for you.
I ain't perfect. But I'm not a liar. If there's one thing I can say about myself, it's that I know where and when I go wrong. And I am not afraid to admit it. And if anyone thinks otherwise, please do correct me. I welcome what you have to say, if you matter to me.

Tell me where I went wrong.

2 comments:

Mil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.