Friday, February 02, 2007

Bring It On Moron

I doubt anything else could go wrong these days, this explains why I'm unusually chirpy. *Cheep cheep*

Hi all, it's been awhile (breaks into song of same name-you know the one by Staind, or was it Staid?).

Here is the most recent update.

My handbag (other right hand, after Payal, of course) was stolen today.

Here's the catch.

It's my bloody fault. Ahhh, confession is good. Try it. Yea it truly is my fault. Long story short, I left my precious unattended for about (maximum) 15 minutes (SCREAM: MILAN WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!) and when I came back.......

It was gone.
(Well, really, how did you think that sentence would have ended?)

Here's another catch. It's more like a lump in the throat, voice-catch kinda thing.

I'm in denial about this whole freakin' thing.
And I'm not talking about the handbag.

I have been positively ignoring the fact that Monday is coming.
I am SO good at this. Maybe I should have a class.
KIDS COME LEARN THE ART OF DENIAL!

I bet I'd make millions. And I really need that kind of money (yo, who doesn't?) because the fudger took all of it. Along with my pretty sunglasses. And Body Shop lip balm. Should I continue or you get the picture kiddos?


Something else is bothering me. Eating, eating and eating away at me. If you care, please wait til tomorrow when I get my 012 number back so you can call me and I can sob it out to you.
Nyahahaha.
Yes by the way I'll be reachable only by tomorrow. Sorry.
To Syar- sorry I bailed out on you.
To Payal- sorry I haven't seen you in awhile. I miss you.

To everybody else- Thanks for ...everything.

Emo. You would say.

1 comment:

Syar said...

Its ok. It was kind of freaky not getting through to your phone at all though. There will be other warehouse sales.

Feel better. Don't beat yourself up. Life is all about 'just another stolen handbag'. Text me when you're reachable.