Saturday, February 17, 2007

Montage

Heya.
I've been in a daze the whole day. Don't worry, nothing bad happened. It's just that I slept at 7 and got up about four hours later.

This is my first post from the brand-new, shiny, pretty Acer laptop. I am liking it very much. I've pretty much been glued to the screen and locked in my room. It feels unhealthy though. Ack. And it's only been two days. Anyway, the only thing I don't like about this rectangle-shaped wonder is the fact that its' sound quality sucks. When I say sucks, I actually mean...sucks big time. All my awesome songs sound like the bands are playing live but with really bad feedback and horrible speakers. Oh, and no audience.
Oh well, I'll deal.

You get two guesses for the other reason I can't get enough of this baby. It's pretty much the best way for me to communicate with my favourite one. You were supposed to guess, eh.

Why have I been in a daze. I've been thinking too much. If I didn't tell you this before, let me tell you again. Thinking gets you nowhere. Nofreakin'where. If you were to ask me what exactly it is that I've been thinking about, I wouldn't be able to answer you.
You know how it is when you're right about to fall asleep, and it's like you're seeing a montage of pictures; like a dream that's on fast forward? Kinda like that. Except I'm not even sure what I'm looking at.

Perhaps I need sleep. I woke up today with what felt like one bitch of a hangover. Here's the catch; I didn't drink last night.
Nyahaha.

I'm such a funny little man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here's my theory : i think your parents dropped you on your head numerous times when you were small.
little man.
nyaha.
funny lah you.

~the right hand speaks ;)