Saturday, January 20, 2007

It Helps Sometimes

This post is dedicated to all the people leaving for overseas to further their studies.

You're leaving me assholes.
Kidding kidding.
To Daniel Yee, Goh Huay Ming and Vivek Joshi (sniffle), wherever you go, whatever you end up doing (be it an actual job or drug trafficking *kidding again* NOT YOU MISTER VIVEK) remember that you had and have a tiny friend who will never forget you and will always be missing you. You have made an impact on my life and I can only hope that I made a splash in your pond. Or at least a ripple.
I love you, all of you (Vivek the most). Mwahahaha.

Dan,
If you remember, I met you through Ming and you were the ass/hero who taught me how to smoke. I can't decide which one. Haha kidding. Dan, I'll be sad to see you go, I really will. You have come to mean alot to me. Thank you for all the entertainment in class, in my car, the cigarette breaks and the long HP sessions. My car will miss you too. Mommy loves u! (that's not some weird incest thing, by the way, you sickos).

Ming,
Funnily enough, I met you through Navee, do you remember? Can you remember our stats classes with Mr. Krishna? We were the noisiest pair and there was only two of us! Haha, we still are, ei? I will miss hearing about your weird-ass dreams, your rambling on about everything (hehe, kidding kidding, we both do it, don't worry) and I will miss our antics- skipping class to go to Chillies! Hehe. We had some really good times, girly and I hope we can all meet up in Aussie soon enough. Love you ming! Ba-da-boom. (Yes, we are crazy, but proud of it ei?)

And finally...last but not in the bit least...

Vivek,
My dear. What can I say to you? We've only known each other for almost 5 months but it feels like decades and decades, it really does. You've become a best friend to me dear. You really are my better half. You've made my life a million shades brighter and I know it's only going to get better from here. I will miss you like crazy and there will be many times in the months to come I will want nothing more but to run to Perth but I want to assure you that you don't have to worry about me. I will be okay, and I know you will be too. You better be *stern face*. Together we'll make this work and we shall reunite next year. I absolutely can't wait dear.
I love you to the moon.

Collectively, I want to say...
Thank you,
for letting me in your life, for regarding me as a friend and for all the good times.

Sorry,
if and when I have hurt you, either intentionally, or unintentionally, with my words or my actions; I hope you have found it in your hearts to forgive me.

Mil loves you.

2 comments:

Mil said...

Vivek- I better see you everyday! I'm so happy to be stuck with u...lalala.

Lily said...

You don't know how much I'll miss you! I will always cherish our friendship. I wish I could stay longer and drive you crazy but I'm afraid that isn't the case. We will always go Badaboom no matter what. Love you, girl.