Friday, January 05, 2007

Bombshells and Changes

Hello hello hello!

Happy new year everybody, it ain't gonna be easy, but nothing worth it ever is, but let there be no moments to miss, I'll give you a flying kiss, for good luck and for the times ahead, so get out of your bed, you're missing out, don't make me shout!...

Here's to the year 2007! Wee. Rhyming is fun, try it. My cousin Kashish who's only 7 puts me to shame, she would make one hell of a tiny Sindhi rapper. Beat that kids.

So I got back on the 29th and my comp was being a bitch but now it's all good. She got some lovin' from Alan boy. Think she really likes him, she keeps crashing, must be on purpose so she can see him. Down girl.

I missed KL by the end of my trip, it was absolutely fantastic to come back. I wonder how homesick I'll get in Aussie. Eek. Speaking of bombshells (and not the hot and blonde kind, sorry to disappoint), I received a major one recently, while I was in Hong Kong. To say that my life is changing at the speed of light would be an understatement. But we always bounce back and deal, ei?

The person I am currently joined at the hip with (Siamese twins, nyah!) is moving to Australia to further his studies in February. This is the bomb I was talking about (for some of you slow ones).In a way it was a good thing that I found out while being away from him, so it could give me time to absorb the shock, think about it and realize that everything will turn out fine. Because I'm not giving up what we have- and if he's on the same wavelength then that's the only thing that matters.

Loads to tell as usual but just wanted to say Hi. Hi!! College resumes on Monday and I got good grades this time for my fall semester. Was pretty sure I wasn't going to make it for Motivation but she gave me a C which is more than I deserve. Was really satisfied with results and I have Big Guy up there to thank for it.

*Big wave* Be back soon.

No comments: