Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sprawl

The storm has passed. Let's all take a moment to utter words of gratitude.
*Moment*
*Moment over*

By storm I mean the first two days of my little friends' visit. I have exhausted all names for this damn thing. But boy, what a storm that was! I was obscenely emotional on the first day and inexplicably cranky the next, more than usual for some reason. I don't know, maybe my hormones realized it was January and decided to start the new year off with a bang. Or rather, sudden outbursts of tears and tantrums.
On Sunday (the first day), I took bro to watch Eragon (finally, he's been waiting for a whole month!) and we tried to make it for the 4.15pm show at Midvalley, but well, no one got ready on time. So we tagged along with Dad to Pyramid (he had some crap to do) and got tickets for the 7pm show. Of course for some weird reason (I will always blame the hormones), retail therapy was suddenly not so stupid after all. I was possessed by a really foreign urge to go into every shop and drag my bro along as well. You should have seen him in Topshop, poor guy didn't know where to stand amongst the fashionable and hopelessly ripped off customers. I was not included in this crowd as I came out empty handed (thank God) and well I was never fashionable to begin with.
I did buy the new Fourplay CD and unfortunately didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Oh well. If anyone would like to buy it from me, please tell me, it's brand new.

All said and done, I can't ignore the fact that we're already half-way through January and February looms very near. Nearer than I am comfortable with. And although I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings, I dread the coming of February in my dark and weak moments.

Simply because I can't let you go.

Watch out for these headlines:
CRAZY LADY STOPS NICE MAN FROM LEAVING FOR AN OVERSEAS FLIGHT.

mwahahahaha.

I'll be ok, really.

No comments: