Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sing, sing, sing

Me song list:
1. Come Back To What You Know -Embrace
2. Special Needs -Placebo
3. The Way -Fastball
4. Amber -311 (an old favourite)
5. I Will Come To You -Hanson (nostalgia!)
6. Forget To Remember -Mudvayne
7. Love Will Come Through -Travis
8. Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Bikini -unknown (yes, don't ask)
9. Our Farewell -Within Temptations
10.Climbing Up the Walls -Radiohead (more nostalgia)

Funny Conversations:
(Nim's house, a laid-back evening of playing Speed...)

Nim: *hums an Edwin McCain song that's playing on the radio*
Me: Oo, but I like the other one better, u know, I Could Not Ask For More?
Nim: *looks very confused* Which one? Sing a bit?
Me: Lying here with you, listening to the rain, *gestures wildly with a card hoping
to jog Nim's foggy memory* lalalala, something something something.
Nim *stares some more*
Me: These are the moments, I thank God that I'm alive. These are the moments...
Nim: *pauses* Eh girl, you can sing-la.
Me: *stares at Nim* I sing to you every time we're in the car and now you throw this
compliment at me??
Nim: Yes, but you can sing.
Me: *at loss for words*

By the way, we have a new addiction these days; it's called Take Two and damn, it's fun! True, it's a word game, but we love words, don't we? Don't worry, Speed is still around, it's just that T.T. takes precedence now.
Also, I have a confirmed seat on the 6th of February and am on the waiting list for both the 5th and the 7th. With the way time is flying, I don't think it'll feel like 5months gone by when I finally have to say goodbye. Hey, that rhymes.

I shall come back here when I continue reading my books because those have taken a backseat to the damn assignments. Damn you, you and you.

Take care all.

No comments: