Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm In

So, guess what?

I got the offer letter from Curtin, University of Technology. Can you say weeeeeee?
Hee. I'm going to Perth, baybey. I think I'm still trying to wrap my head around this and I'm being a bit cautious I suppose in terms of getting carried away because I still have to send in the acceptance letter and a whole bunch of other things but I am very happy.

It is here that I must ask all those who matter (and you know who you are, right right?) to please meet up with me and let's spend more time together so I won't forget you when I go away. Hah, I'm kidding. But let's do that alrighty? You can even help me with the the whole shopping extravaganza that is sure to take place as long as my mom is in charge (MIL, you need winter clothes, new clothes, Perth clothes, etc) so please, I request for volunteers to come with me when my Mom drags me to every shopping mall in the vicinity of Klang Valley (yes, I loathe shopping, except if we're going to a bookstore.)

Also, if you have any advice or tips to share about anything and you feel you must impart your wisdom, please, don't keep silent, feel free to share and share you must. I especially need advice on how I'm going to export my entire bookshelf to Perth (I cling to the hope that this is still possible and not at all expensive, I know I'm naive) so please do get cracking on that toughie.

Thank you to all of you who reminded me not to worry, I shall keep this in mind, you did help, even if I still looked like a nervous wreck. That's just my face, alright?

See you in a bit, dahlins'.

2 comments:

Syar said...

CONGRATS! Yayness, that's awesome. When I get back, I happily volunteer for shopping duty and mailing your books to Aussie duty, kay? I probably need to do the same, anyway. Gah.

payals88 said...

i'll shop for you !!!