Tuesday, June 27, 2006

It Was About Time

Hello there.
Well, I feel like a kid on Christmas Day, except that it's boiling hot here in lovely Malaysia and well, I'm broke-Christmas should be with all the snow and all the money, eih?
I think it's great that I finally got this (overrated perhaps but such a good invention) blog. I feel liberated to express my thoughts here, I feel as if I don't really talk much, so here I can chitter and chatter all I want.
Well, as an opening statement, I shan't use this blog as a means of making empty promises to myself. This is so for two reasons-one: what is the point of that, really? And two: it would be embarassing if somebody actually came up to me and said-"Hey, didn't you write about how you were going to cut down on the smokes?" Ahahahahaha! I just imagined that. I am not easily embarassed, in fact I feel as if I usually am prone to embarassing others, especially my friend, Nim (heehee, I'm sowwi) so to imagine that is really funny. I think I would be like "MYOB but gosh you're right."
My next point would be to say that I should not feel guilty for not censoring my words, as I believe we all do that enough. Perhaps people might say to this: Then why not just keep a diary? To that I would say this- if ever, in my words, anybody in this world were to find comfort, or solace, or even inspiration(that would be truly flattering, indeed) then I would know that I have fulfilled a certain purpose. Because the only reason I would blabber, talk, argue, debate, discuss, chatter, ponder, wonder, imagine, crap and etc on this blog, online, in public-would be to share my thoughts for the common good (as Jamie said to Landon in A Walk to Remember).
"It can't be all about you. It has to be for the common good."
Why can't we all do things for the common good?
Another point to raise- I should say whatever it is that I want to say and use this as the title suggests-my comfort zone.

Peace? Yes. Buono Notte. =)

No comments: