Thursday, November 23, 2006

Oblivionism

Hello to you and to you. And to you *points to far end of room*. Didn't see you there what with the smoke blocking your face and all. You chimney you.

As noted by someone who comes by here pretty often, my blog has been quite a hotspot- in a bad way I guess. So much drama! Hrmm. Well, I was overwhelmed with your concern, thank you. Whether I was wrong or right, I guess I'll never know, but thanks for backing me up no matter what.

Days go by faster and faster, soon it will be the end of November, which will bring us to December. Only a year left til' I have to go. Damn.

It's been a crazy week sometimes I wish I could just block it all out. But reality is reality, there's no escaping it. I've learnt that the hard way. Although I have been pretty good at hiding from Reality's nosey touch, I can't run very far away. Can I, you son of a gun.

I don't want to grow up. Let's freeze.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets freeze together. I want to stop time too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mil said...

Freeze!