Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's About Damn Time

I loved picking up the remnants of petals, that were scattered lovingly inside my car; groping around my car to get them all made me be afraid of running out of petals to pick up but there would always be one more that I didn't see earlier. It was everywhere; on the dirty floor mats (somehow remaining untouched and without dirt), on the backseat, between the seats.

I am also the lucky recipient of Simone de Beauvoir's the Second Sex - fully and totally unabridged! Just reading the Introduction was enough to blow my mind. I have a Bible now!

I am jobless, as of yesterday at 7p.m (funny thing is I still owe them one article - oh well, some things don't change). There are moments in a day where I'll get little bouts of panic or I'll be gripped by that foreign thing called fear. But I think I'll be just fine.

If nothing else, I'm happy to have a few days/weeks to clean because I think it's about damn time.

No comments: