Tuesday, December 04, 2007

December

Songs I croon to these days:
1. I'll Be There- Sade
2. Vibrate- Rufus Wainwright
3. PDA (We Just Don't Care)- John Legend
4. Perfect Exceeder- Mason vs. Princess Superstar
5. Inner Glow- Blue October
6. Black Orchid- Blue October
7. It's A Heartache- Bonnie Tyler
8. The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore- James Morrison
9. Always- Jon Bon Jovi
10. all the love songs because singing feels great

Hallo. I've been awfully busy ignoring this space. So this is what my December looks like (hey,that was a song by Linkin Park, wow, nostalgia).

7th December- a visit to KLIA to greet my other half (holy cow I'm waiting for that)
12th December- exams are officially over and hopefully so is my stay at Help University College
16th-19th December- a Penang trip with the CFP centre of Help for Play Therapy and rendezvous with my darling. Nyaha

On behalf of a good friend: pls go see this play- The Illusion which will be playing from the 13th-22nd of December at 8.30pm. For more details, pls call 0172276428. Tickets are priced at rm20. Do it now or I'll sucker-punch you (wow, I should try the advertising field).

Exams are making me feel less human so I think I sound quite like a robot these days. How is it possible to fit so many words in such small spaces? Like my head.

See you when i'm more homosapien-ish.
If that happens.

2 comments:

payals88 said...

erm HELLO
what happened to 10 dec - payal's bday ??
non-existent lah now.

Mil said...

payal- oh...that goes without saying? heeee. shaddup ok i took u to burger king. BURGER KING!! mozzarella freakin' sticks!